Want to Boot Hi-Tech HT 820 Youth into Recovery Mode? Then follow the instructions listed on this page to successfully Boot Hi-Tech HT 820 Youth to Recovery Mode.
Hi-Tech HT 820 Youth Recovery Mode allows the users to perform advanced operations like flashing Root Package and other zip mods, wipe user cache and data, and many more.
Table of Contents
Here we have shared two methods which will help in booting Hi-Tech HT 820 Youth to Recovery.
Boot Hi-Tech HT 820 Youth into Recovery Mode
Below are the methods using which you can boot Hi-Tech HT 820 Youth into Recovery Mode.
- Power off your phone.
- Once the device is off. Press and hold the Volume Down and Power button together for a few seconds.
- Then Press and hold Power Key and take a quick press Volume Up key at the same time.
- Now, your phone should boot into Recovery Mode.
Boot Hi-Tech HT 820 Youth into Recovery using ADB command
- First of all, make sure you have installed Hi-Tech HT 820 Youth USB Driver and ADB and Fastboot Drivers on your Windows PC.
- Enable "USB Debugging" on your phone from Developer Options. If Developer Options is missing; go to Settings > About Phone and tap on Build Number for about 7-10 times.
- Connect your device to PC and open Command Prompt (CMD).
- Enter the below command to boot Hi-Tech HT 820 Youth into Recovery Mode.
adb reboot recovery