Want to Boot Motorola Razr M XT907 into Recovery Mode or Fastboot Mode or Bootloader Mode? Then follow the instructions listed on this page to successfully Boot Motorola Razr M XT907 to Fastboot Mode or Recovery Mode.
Motorola Razr M XT907 Recovery Mode allows the users to perform advanced operations like flashing Root Package and other zip mods, wipe user cache and data, and many more.
Table of Contents
Motorola Razr M XT907 Fastboot Mode allows the user to flash Custom Image files and Custom Recovery like TWRP, CWM, Philz, etc. on to the device. Let’s now proceed and see How to reboot Motorola Razr M XT907 into Recovery Mode and Fastboot Mode.
Boot Motorola Razr M XT907 into Recovery Mode
Below are the methods using which you can boot Motorola Razr M XT907 into Recovery Mode.
- Power off your phone.
- Once the device is off, press and hold the Volume Up + Power button together for a few seconds.
- Release all the keys as soon as you see the Motorola logo and wait for few seconds. The device should now boot into Bootloader Mode.
- In the next step, select "Recovery Mode" using Volume keys and press the Power button to confirm.
- If the Android Bot with Red exclamation pops up, then press Volume Up and Volume Down together at once.
- Now, your phone should boot into Recovery Mode.
Boot Motorola Razr M XT907 into Recovery using ADB command
- First of all, make sure you have installed Motorola Razr M XT907 USB Driver and ADB and Fastboot Drivers on your Windows PC.
- Enable "USB Debugging" on your phone from Developer Options. If Developer Options is missing; go to Settings > About Phone and tap on Build Number for about 7-10 times.
- Connect your device to PC and open Command Prompt (CMD).
- Enter the below command to boot Motorola Razr M XT907 into Recovery Mode.
adb reboot recovery