Want to Boot 3GO GT7002 into Recovery Mode? Then follow the instructions listed on this page to successfully Boot 3GO GT7002 to Recovery Mode.
3GO GT7002 Recovery Mode allows the users to perform advanced operations like flashing Root Package and other zip mods, wipe user cache and data, and many more.
Table of Contents
Here we have shared two methods which will help in booting 3GO GT7002 to Recovery.
Boot 3GO GT7002 into Recovery Mode
Below are the methods using which you can boot 3GO GT7002 into Recovery Mode.
- Power off your phone.
- Once the device is off, press and hold the Volume Up + Power button together for a few seconds.
- Release the keys as soon as you see the 3GO logo and wait for few seconds.
- Now, your phone should boot into Recovery Mode.
Boot 3GO GT7002 into Recovery using ADB command
- First of all, make sure you have installed 3GO GT7002 USB Driver and ADB and Fastboot Drivers on your Windows PC.
- Enable "USB Debugging" on your phone from Developer Options. If Developer Options is missing; go to Settings > About Phone and tap on Build Number for about 7-10 times.
- Connect your device to PC and open Command Prompt (CMD).
- Enter the below command to boot 3GO GT7002 into Recovery Mode.
adb reboot recovery