Want to Boot Actina P5370 7i into Recovery Mode? Then follow the instructions listed on this page to successfully Boot Actina P5370 7i to Recovery Mode.
Actina P5370 7i Recovery Mode allows the users to perform advanced operations like flashing Root Package and other zip mods, wipe user cache and data, and many more.
Here we have shared two methods which will help in booting Actina P5370 7i to Recovery.
Boot Actina P5370 7i into Recovery Mode
Below are the methods using which you can boot Actina P5370 7i into Recovery Mode.
Boot Actina P5370 7i Recovery Mode using Hardware Buttons
- Power off your phone.
- Once the device is off, press and hold the VolumeUp + Power button together for a few seconds.
- Release the keys as soon as you see the Actina logo and wait for few seconds.
- Now, your phone should boot into Recovery Mode.
Boot Actina P5370 7i into Recovery using ADB command
- First of all, make sure you have installed Actina P5370 7i USB Driver and ADB and Fastboot Drivers on your Windows PC.
- Enable "USB Debugging" on your phone from Developer Options. If Developer Options is missing; go to Settings > About Phone and tap on Build Number for about 7-10 times.
- Connect your device to PC and open Command Prompt (CMD).
- Enter the below command to boot Actina P5370 7i into Recovery Mode.
adb reboot recovery