Want to Boot Advan S4T into Recovery Mode? Then follow the instructions listed on this page to successfully Boot Advan S4T to Recovery Mode.
Advan S4T Recovery Mode allows the users to perform advanced operations like flashing Root Package and other zip mods, wipe user cache and data, and many more.
Table of Contents
Here we have shared two methods which will help in booting Advan S4T to Recovery.
Boot Advan S4T into Recovery Mode
Below are the methods using which you can boot Advan S4T into Recovery Mode.
- Power off your phone.
- Once the device is off, press and hold the Volume Down + Power button together for a few seconds.
- Release the keys as soon as you see the Advan logo and wait for few seconds.
- Now, your phone should boot into Recovery Mode.
Boot Advan S4T into Recovery using ADB command
- First of all, make sure you have installed Advan S4T USB Driver and ADB and Fastboot Drivers on your Windows PC.
- Enable "USB Debugging" on your phone from Developer Options. If Developer Options is missing; go to Settings > About Phone and tap on Build Number for about 7-10 times.
- Connect your device to PC and open Command Prompt (CMD).
- Enter the below command to boot Advan S4T into Recovery Mode.
adb reboot recovery