Want to Boot Advan S50K into Recovery Mode? Then follow the instructions listed on this page to successfully Boot Advan S50K to Recovery Mode.
Advan S50K Recovery Mode allows the users to perform advanced operations like flashing Root Package and other zip mods, wipe user cache and data, and many more.
Table of Contents
Here we have shared two methods which will help in booting Advan S50K to Recovery.
Boot Advan S50K into Recovery Mode
Below are the methods using which you can boot Advan S50K into Recovery Mode.
- Power off your phone.
- Once the device is off, press and hold the Volume Down + Power button together for a few seconds.
- Release the Power button as soon as you see the Advan Logo on the screen.
- Release the Volume Down button when the device boots into Recovery Mode.
Boot Advan S50K into Recovery using ADB command
- First of all, make sure you have installed Advan S50K USB Driver and ADB and Fastboot Drivers on your Windows PC.
- Enable "USB Debugging" on your phone from Developer Options. If Developer Options is missing; go to Settings > About Phone and tap on Build Number for about 7-10 times.
- Connect your device to PC and open Command Prompt (CMD).
- Enter the below command to boot Advan S50K into Recovery Mode.
adb reboot recovery