Want to Boot Advan Vandroid S5E Full View into Recovery Mode? Then follow the instructions listed on this page to successfully Boot Advan Vandroid S5E Full View to Recovery Mode.
Advan Vandroid S5E Full View Recovery Mode allows the users to perform advanced operations like flashing Root Package and other zip mods, wipe user cache and data, and many more.
Table of Contents
Here we have shared two methods which will help in booting Advan Vandroid S5E Full View to Recovery.
Boot Advan Vandroid S5E Full View into Recovery Mode
Below are the methods using which you can boot Advan Vandroid S5E Full View into Recovery Mode.
- Power off your phone.
- Once the device is off, press and hold the Volume Up + Power button together for a few seconds.
- Release the Power button as soon as you see the Advan Logo on the screen.
- Release the Volume Up button when the device boots into Recovery Mode.
Boot Advan Vandroid S5E Full View into Recovery using ADB command
- First of all, make sure you have installed Advan Vandroid S5E Full View USB Driver and ADB and Fastboot Drivers on your Windows PC.
- Enable "USB Debugging" on your phone from Developer Options. If Developer Options is missing; go to Settings > About Phone and tap on Build Number for about 7-10 times.
- Connect your device to PC and open Command Prompt (CMD).
- Enter the below command to boot Advan Vandroid S5E Full View into Recovery Mode.
adb reboot recovery