Want to Boot Advan X7 Pro into Recovery Mode or Download Mode? Then follow the instructions listed on this page to successfully Boot Advan X7 Pro to Download Mode or Recovery Mode.
Advan X7 Pro Recovery Mode allows the users to perform advanced operations like flashing Root Package and other zip mods, wipe user cache and data, and many more.
Advan X7 Pro Download Mode allows its user to flash Stock Firmware or Custom Recovery like TWRP, CWM, Philz, etc. on to the device using Odin Flash Tool. Let’s now proceed and see How to reboot Advan X7 Pro into Recovery Mode and Download Mode.
Boot Advan X7 Pro into Recovery Mode
Below are the methods using which you can boot Advan X7 Pro into Recovery Mode.
Boot Advan X7 Pro Recovery Mode using Hardware Buttons
- Power off your phone.
- Once the device is off, press and hold the Volume Up + Power button together for a few seconds.
- Release the keys as soon as you see the Android Bot with Red exclamation on screen.
- Now, press the Volume Up + Power button to enter into the Recovery Mode.
Boot Advan X7 Pro into Recovery using ADB command
- First of all, make sure you have installed Advan X7 Pro USB Driver and ADB and Fastboot Drivers on your Windows PC.
- Enable "USB Debugging" on your phone from Developer Options. If Developer Options is missing; go to Settings > About Phone and tap on Build Number for about 7-10 times.
- Connect your device to PC and open Command Prompt (CMD).
- Enter the below command to boot Advan X7 Pro into Recovery Mode.
adb reboot recovery