Want to Boot AGM Glory G1 SE into Recovery Mode? Then follow the instructions listed on this page to successfully Boot AGM Glory G1 SE to Recovery Mode.
AGM Glory G1 SE Recovery Mode allows the users to perform advanced operations like flashing Root Package and other zip mods, wipe user cache and data, and many more.
Table of Contents
Here we have shared two methods which will help in booting AGM Glory G1 SE to Recovery.
Boot AGM Glory G1 SE into Recovery Mode
Below are the methods using which you can boot AGM Glory G1 SE into Recovery Mode.
- Power off your phone.
- Once the device is off. Press and hold the Volume Down and Power button together for a few seconds.
- Release the Power button as soon as you see the AGM Logo on the screen.
- But keep holding the Volume Down button to enter into the Recovery Mode.
Boot AGM Glory G1 SE into Recovery using ADB command
- First of all, make sure you have installed AGM Glory G1 SE USB Driver and ADB and Fastboot Drivers on your Windows PC.
- Enable "USB Debugging" on your phone from Developer Options. If Developer Options is missing; go to Settings > About Phone and tap on Build Number for about 7-10 times.
- Connect your device to PC and open Command Prompt (CMD).
- Enter the below command to boot AGM Glory G1 SE into Recovery Mode.
adb reboot recovery