Want to Boot Akai iLike X5 Metal into Recovery Mode? Then follow the instructions listed on this page to successfully Boot Akai iLike X5 Metal to Recovery Mode.
Akai iLike X5 Metal Recovery Mode allows the users to perform advanced operations like flashing Root Package and other zip mods, wipe user cache and data, and many more.
Table of Contents
Here we have shared two methods which will help in booting Akai iLike X5 Metal to Recovery.
Boot Akai iLike X5 Metal into Recovery Mode
Below are the methods using which you can boot Akai iLike X5 Metal into Recovery Mode.
- Power off your phone.
- Once the device is off, press and hold the Volume Up + Power button together for a few seconds.
- Release the keys as soon as you see the Akai logo and wait for few seconds.
- Now, your phone should boot into Recovery Mode.
Boot Akai iLike X5 Metal into Recovery using ADB command
- First of all, make sure you have installed Akai iLike X5 Metal USB Driver and ADB and Fastboot Drivers on your Windows PC.
- Enable "USB Debugging" on your phone from Developer Options. If Developer Options is missing; go to Settings > About Phone and tap on Build Number for about 7-10 times.
- Connect your device to PC and open Command Prompt (CMD).
- Enter the below command to boot Akai iLike X5 Metal into Recovery Mode.
adb reboot recovery