Want to Boot Alcatel 1S (2020) into Recovery Mode? Then follow the instructions listed on this page to successfully Boot Alcatel 1S (2020) to Recovery Mode.
Alcatel 1S (2020) Recovery Mode allows the users to perform advanced operations like flashing Root Package and other zip mods, wipe user cache and data, and many more.
Table of Contents
Here we have shared two methods which will help in booting Alcatel 1S (2020) to Recovery.
Boot Alcatel 1S (2020) into Recovery Mode
Below are the methods using which you can boot Alcatel 1S (2020) into Recovery Mode.
- Power off your phone.
- Once the device is off, press and hold the Volume Up + Power button together for a few seconds.
- Release the keys as soon as you see the Alcatel logo and wait for few seconds.
- Now, your phone should boot into Recovery Mode.
Boot Alcatel 1S (2020) into Recovery using ADB command
- First of all, make sure you have installed Alcatel 1S (2020) USB Driver and ADB and Fastboot Drivers on your Windows PC.
- Enable "USB Debugging" on your phone from Developer Options. If Developer Options is missing; go to Settings > About Phone and tap on Build Number for about 7-10 times.
- Connect your device to PC and open Command Prompt (CMD).
- Enter the below command to boot Alcatel 1S (2020) into Recovery Mode.
adb reboot recovery
Boot Alcatel 1S (2020) into Download Mode
- Power off your Phone.
- Plug one end of the USB cable to PC and while holding the Volume Down + Volume Up button connect the other end of the cable to your device.
- Release the Volume button once the device boots into Download Mode.
- To exit the Download Mode, press and hold the Power button until the device reboots.