Want to Boot Alcatel A30 into Recovery Mode? Then follow the instructions listed on this page to successfully Boot Alcatel A30 to Recovery Mode.
Alcatel A30 Recovery Mode allows the users to perform advanced operations like flashing Root Package and other zip mods, wipe user cache and data, and many more.
Here we have shared two methods which will help in booting Alcatel A30 to Recovery.
Boot Alcatel A30 into Recovery Mode
Below are the methods using which you can boot Alcatel A30 into Recovery Mode.
Boot Alcatel A30 Recovery Mode using Hardware Buttons
- Power off your phone.
- Once the device is off, press and hold the Volume Up + Power button together for a few seconds.
- Release the keys as soon as you see the Alcatel logo and wait for few seconds.
- When You see Android bot image pops up start pressing Volume Up and Power key once.
- Now, your phone should boot into Recovery Mode.
Boot Alcatel A30 into Recovery using ADB command
- First of all, make sure you have installed Alcatel A30 USB Driver and ADB and Fastboot Drivers on your Windows PC.
- Enable "USB Debugging" on your phone from Developer Options. If Developer Options is missing; go to Settings > About Phone and tap on Build Number for about 7-10 times.
- Connect your device to PC and open Command Prompt (CMD).
- Enter the below command to boot Alcatel A30 into Recovery Mode.
adb reboot recovery
Boot Alcatel A30 into Fastboot Mode / Bootloader Mode
Below are the methods using which you can boot Alcatel A30 into Bootloader Mode or Fastboot Mode.
Boot Alcatel A30 Bootloader Mode/Fastboot Mode using Hardware Buttons
- Power off your Phone.
- Plug one end of the USB cable to PC and while holding the Volume Down button connect the other end of the cable to your device.
- Now, your phone should boot into Fastboot Mode.
Boot Alcatel A30 Bootloader Mode/Fastboot Mode using ADB command
Assuming ADB and Fastboot Drivers installed on PC, and USB Debugging enabled on Phone enter the below command after connecting it to PC.
Open Command Prompt (CMD) on your PC and enter the below command.
adb reboot bootloader
Boot Alcatel A30 into Download Mode
- Power off your Phone.
- Plug one end of the USB cable to PC and while holding the Volume Down + Volume Up button connect the other end of the cable to your device.
- Release the Volume button once the device boots into Download Mode.
- To exit the Download Mode, press and hold the Power button until the device reboots.