Want to Boot Alcatel Dawn into Recovery Mode? Then follow the instructions listed on this page to successfully Boot Alcatel Dawn to Recovery Mode.
Alcatel Dawn Recovery Mode allows the users to perform advanced operations like flashing Root Package and other zip mods, wipe user cache and data, and many more.
Table of Contents
- 1 Boot Alcatel Dawn into Recovery Mode
- 2 Boot Alcatel Dawn into Fastboot Mode / Bootloader Mode
Here we have shared two methods which will help in booting Alcatel Dawn to Recovery.
Boot Alcatel Dawn into Recovery Mode
Below are the methods using which you can boot Alcatel Dawn into Recovery Mode.
- Power off your phone.
- Once the device is off, press and hold the Volume Up + Power button together for a few seconds.
- Release the keys as soon as you see the Alcatel logo and wait for few seconds.
- When You see Android bot image pops up start pressing Volume Up and Power key once.
- Now, your phone should boot into Recovery Mode.
Boot Alcatel Dawn into Recovery using ADB command
- First of all, make sure you have installed Alcatel Dawn USB Driver and ADB and Fastboot Drivers on your Windows PC.
- Enable "USB Debugging" on your phone from Developer Options. If Developer Options is missing; go to Settings > About Phone and tap on Build Number for about 7-10 times.
- Connect your device to PC and open Command Prompt (CMD).
- Enter the below command to boot Alcatel Dawn into Recovery Mode.
adb reboot recovery
Boot Alcatel Dawn into Fastboot Mode / Bootloader Mode
Below are the methods using which you can boot Alcatel Dawn into Bootloader Mode or Fastboot Mode.
- Power off your Phone.
- Plug one end of the USB cable to PC and while holding the Volume Down button connect the other end of the cable to your device.
- Now, your phone should boot into Fastboot Mode.
Boot Alcatel Dawn Bootloader Mode/Fastboot Mode using ADB command
Assuming ADB and Fastboot Drivers installed on PC, and USB Debugging enabled on Phone enter the below command after connecting it to PC.
Open Command Prompt (CMD) on your PC and enter the below command.
adb reboot bootloader