Want to Boot Alcatel Fire E into Recovery Mode? Then follow the instructions listed on this page to successfully Boot Alcatel Fire E to Recovery Mode.
Alcatel Fire E Recovery Mode allows the users to perform advanced operations like flashing Root Package and other zip mods, wipe user cache and data, and many more.
Table of Contents
Here we have shared two methods which will help in booting Alcatel Fire E to Recovery.
Boot Alcatel Fire E into Recovery Mode
Below are the methods using which you can boot Alcatel Fire E into Recovery Mode.
- Power off your phone.
- Once the device is off, press and hold the Volume Up + Power button together for a few seconds.
- Now, your phone should boot into Recovery Mode.
Boot Alcatel Fire E into Recovery using ADB command
- First of all, make sure you have installed Alcatel Fire E USB Driver and ADB and Fastboot Drivers on your Windows PC.
- Enable "USB Debugging" on your phone from Developer Options. If Developer Options is missing; go to Settings > About Phone and tap on Build Number for about 7-10 times.
- Connect your device to PC and open Command Prompt (CMD).
- Enter the below command to boot Alcatel Fire E into Recovery Mode.
adb reboot recovery