Want to Boot Alcatel Idol Alpha into Recovery Mode? Then follow the instructions listed on this page to successfully Boot Alcatel Idol Alpha to Recovery Mode.
Alcatel Idol Alpha Recovery Mode allows the users to perform advanced operations like flashing Root Package and other zip mods, wipe user cache and data, and many more.
Here we have shared two methods which will help in booting Alcatel Idol Alpha to Recovery.
Also: Alcatel One Touch Pop 7S P330A Recovery Mode and Fastboot Mode
Boot Alcatel Idol Alpha into Recovery Mode
Below are the methods using which you can boot Alcatel Idol Alpha into Recovery Mode.
Boot Alcatel Idol Alpha Recovery Mode using Hardware Buttons
- Power off your phone.
- Once the device is off, press and hold the Volume Up + Power button together for a few seconds.
- Release the keys as soon as you see the Alcatel logo and wait for few seconds.
- Now, your phone should boot into Recovery Mode.
Boot Alcatel Idol Alpha into Recovery using ADB command
- First of all, make sure you have installed Alcatel Idol Alpha USB Driver and ADB and Fastboot Drivers on your Windows PC.
- Enable "USB Debugging" on your phone from Developer Options. If Developer Options is missing; go to Settings > About Phone and tap on Build Number for about 7-10 times.
- Connect your device to PC and open Command Prompt (CMD).
- Enter the below command to boot Alcatel Idol Alpha into Recovery Mode.
adb reboot recovery
How to Factory Reset Alcatel Idol Alpha
LEAVE A REPLY