Want to Boot Alcatel Insight into Recovery Mode? Then follow the instructions listed on this page to successfully Boot Alcatel Insight to Recovery Mode.
Alcatel Insight Recovery Mode allows the users to perform advanced operations like flashing Root Package and other zip mods, wipe user cache and data, and many more.
Table of Contents
Here we have shared two methods which will help in booting Alcatel Insight to Recovery.
Boot Alcatel Insight into Recovery Mode
Below are the methods using which you can boot Alcatel Insight into Recovery Mode.
- Power off your phone.
- Once the device is off, press and hold the Volume Up + Power button together for a few seconds.
- Release the Power button as soon as you see the Alcatel Logo on the screen.
- But keep holding the Volume Up button to enter into the Recovery Mode.
Boot Alcatel Insight into Recovery using ADB command
- First of all, make sure you have installed Alcatel Insight USB Driver and ADB and Fastboot Drivers on your Windows PC.
- Enable "USB Debugging" on your phone from Developer Options. If Developer Options is missing; go to Settings > About Phone and tap on Build Number for about 7-10 times.
- Connect your device to PC and open Command Prompt (CMD).
- Enter the below command to boot Alcatel Insight into Recovery Mode.
adb reboot recovery
Boot Alcatel Insight into Download Mode
- Power off your Phone.
- Plug one end of the USB cable to PC and while holding the Volume Down + Volume Up button connect the other end of the cable to your device.
- Release the Volume button once the device boots into Download Mode.
- To exit the Download Mode, press and hold the Power button until the device reboots.