Want to Boot Alcatel OT-985D into Recovery Mode? Then follow the instructions listed on this page to successfully Boot Alcatel OT-985D to Recovery Mode.
Alcatel OT-985D Recovery Mode allows the users to perform advanced operations like flashing Root Package and other zip mods, wipe user cache and data, and many more.
Here we have shared two methods which will help in booting Alcatel OT-985D to Recovery.
Also: Alcatel OT-992D Recovery Mode and Fastboot Mode
Boot Alcatel OT-985D into Recovery Mode
Below are the methods using which you can boot Alcatel OT-985D into Recovery Mode.
Boot Alcatel OT-985D Recovery Mode using Hardware Buttons
- Power off your phone.
- Once the device is off, press and hold the Volume Up + Power button together for a few seconds.
- Release the keys as soon as you see the Alcatel logo and press the home button wait for few seconds.
- Now, your phone should boot into Recovery Mode.
Boot Alcatel OT-985D into Recovery using ADB command
- First of all, make sure you have installed Alcatel OT-985D USB Driver and ADB and Fastboot Drivers on your Windows PC.
- Enable "USB Debugging" on your phone from Developer Options. If Developer Options is missing; go to Settings > About Phone and tap on Build Number for about 7-10 times.
- Connect your device to PC and open Command Prompt (CMD).
- Enter the below command to boot Alcatel OT-985D into Recovery Mode.
adb reboot recovery
How to Factory Reset Alcatel OT-985D
LEAVE A REPLY