Want to Boot Alcatel X1 7053D into Recovery Mode or Fastboot Mode or Bootloader Mode? Then follow the instructions listed on this page to successfully Boot Alcatel X1 7053D to Fastboot Mode or Recovery Mode.
Alcatel X1 7053D Recovery Mode allows the users to perform advanced operations like flashing Root Package and other zip mods, wipe user cache and data, and many more.
Table of Contents
- 1 Boot Alcatel X1 7053D into Recovery Mode
- 2 Boot Alcatel X1 7053D into Fastboot Mode / Bootloader Mode
Alcatel X1 7053D Fastboot Mode allows the user to flash Custom Image files and Custom Recovery like TWRP, CWM, Philz, etc. on to the device. Let’s now proceed and see How to reboot Alcatel X1 7053D into Recovery Mode and Fastboot Mode.
Boot Alcatel X1 7053D into Recovery Mode
Below are the methods using which you can boot Alcatel X1 7053D into Recovery Mode.
- Power off your phone.
- Once the device is off, press and hold the Volume Up + Power button together for a few seconds.
- Release the keys as soon as you see the Alcatel logo and wait for few seconds.
- Now, your phone should boot into Recovery Mode.
Boot Alcatel X1 7053D into Recovery using ADB command
- First of all, make sure you have installed Alcatel X1 7053D USB Driver and ADB and Fastboot Drivers on your Windows PC.
- Enable "USB Debugging" on your phone from Developer Options. If Developer Options is missing; go to Settings > About Phone and tap on Build Number for about 7-10 times.
- Connect your device to PC and open Command Prompt (CMD).
- Enter the below command to boot Alcatel X1 7053D into Recovery Mode.
adb reboot recovery
Boot Alcatel X1 7053D into Fastboot Mode / Bootloader Mode
Below are the methods using which you can boot Alcatel X1 7053D into Bootloader Mode or Fastboot Mode.
- Power off your Phone.
- Plug one end of the USB cable to PC and while holding the Volume Down button connect the other end of the cable to your device.
- Now, your phone should boot into Fastboot Mode.
Boot Alcatel X1 7053D Bootloader Mode/Fastboot Mode using ADB command
Assuming ADB and Fastboot Drivers installed on PC, and USB Debugging enabled on Phone enter the below command after connecting it to PC.
Open Command Prompt (CMD) on your PC and enter the below command.
adb reboot bootloader