Want to Boot Allcall T9 Pro into Recovery Mode? Then follow the instructions listed on this page to successfully Boot Allcall T9 Pro to Recovery Mode.
Allcall T9 Pro Recovery Mode allows the users to perform advanced operations like flashing Root Package and other zip mods, wipe user cache and data, and many more.
Here we have shared two methods which will help in booting Allcall T9 Pro to Recovery.
Boot Allcall T9 Pro into Recovery Mode
Below are the methods using which you can boot Allcall T9 Pro into Recovery Mode.
Boot Allcall T9 Pro Recovery Mode using Hardware Buttons
- Power off your phone.
- Once the device is off, press and hold the Volume Up and Power buttons together for a few seconds.
- Release the keys as soon as you see the AllCall logo and wait for few seconds.
- If the Android Bot with Red exclamation pops up, then press Power button to enter into the Recovery Mode.
- Now, your phone should boot into Recovery Mode.
Boot Allcall T9 Pro into Recovery using ADB command
- First of all, make sure you have installed Allcall T9 Pro USB Driver and ADB and Fastboot Drivers on your Windows PC.
- Enable "USB Debugging" on your phone from Developer Options. If Developer Options is missing; go to Settings > About Phone and tap on Build Number for about 7-10 times.
- Connect your device to PC and open Command Prompt (CMD).
- Enter the below command to boot Allcall T9 Pro into Recovery Mode.
adb reboot recovery
Boot Allcall T9 Pro into Factory Mode
- First of all, power off the device.
- Press and hold Volume Down and Power buttons together for few seconds.
- Release the keys once the device boots into Factory Mode.