Want to Boot Alldocube iPlay8 Pro into Recovery Mode or Fastboot Mode or Bootloader Mode? Then follow the instructions listed on this page to successfully Boot Alldocube iPlay8 Pro to Fastboot Mode or Recovery Mode.
Alldocube iPlay8 Pro Recovery Mode allows the users to perform advanced operations like flashing Root Package and other zip mods, wipe user cache and data, and many more.
Table of Contents
Alldocube iPlay8 Pro Fastboot Mode allows the user to flash Custom Image files and Custom Recovery like TWRP, CWM, Philz, etc. on to the device. Let’s now proceed and see How to reboot Alldocube iPlay8 Pro into Recovery Mode and Fastboot Mode.
Boot Alldocube iPlay8 Pro into Recovery Mode
Below are the methods using which you can boot Alldocube iPlay8 Pro into Recovery Mode.
- First of all, power off your phone.
- Now, press and hold the Volume Up and Power button together for a few seconds.
- Release the keys as soon as you see the Android Bot with Red exclamation on screen.
- Now, your phone should boot into Recovery Mode.
Boot Alldocube iPlay8 Pro into Recovery using ADB command
- First of all, make sure you have installed Alldocube iPlay8 Pro USB Driver and ADB and Fastboot Drivers on your Windows PC.
- Enable "USB Debugging" on your phone from Developer Options. If Developer Options is missing; go to Settings > About Phone and tap on Build Number for about 7-10 times.
- Connect your device to PC and open Command Prompt (CMD).
- Enter the below command to boot Alldocube iPlay8 Pro into Recovery Mode.
adb reboot recovery