Want to Boot Amgoo AM509 into Recovery Mode? Then follow the instructions listed on this page to successfully Boot Amgoo AM509 to Recovery Mode.
Amgoo AM509 Recovery Mode allows the users to perform advanced operations like flashing Root Package and other zip mods, wipe user cache and data, and many more.
Table of Contents
Here we have shared two methods which will help in booting Amgoo AM509 to Recovery.
Boot Amgoo AM509 into Recovery Mode
Below are the methods using which you can boot Amgoo AM509 into Recovery Mode.
- Power off your phone.
- Once the device is off. Press and hold the Volume Up and Power button together for a few seconds.
- Release the keys as soon as you see the Amgoo logo and wait for few seconds.
- Now, your phone should boot into Recovery Mode.
Boot Amgoo AM509 into Recovery using ADB command
- First of all, make sure you have installed Amgoo AM509 USB Driver and ADB and Fastboot Drivers on your Windows PC.
- Enable "USB Debugging" on your phone from Developer Options. If Developer Options is missing; go to Settings > About Phone and tap on Build Number for about 7-10 times.
- Connect your device to PC and open Command Prompt (CMD).
- Enter the below command to boot Amgoo AM509 into Recovery Mode.
adb reboot recovery