Want to Boot Amigoo H8 into Recovery Mode? Then follow the instructions listed on this page to successfully Boot Amigoo H8 to Recovery Mode.
Amigoo H8 Recovery Mode allows the users to perform advanced operations like flashing Root Package and other zip mods, wipe user cache and data, and many more.
Table of Contents
Here we have shared two methods which will help in booting Amigoo H8 to Recovery.
Boot Amigoo H8 into Recovery Mode
Below are the methods using which you can boot Amigoo H8 into Recovery Mode.
- Power off your phone.
- Once the device is off. Press and hold the Volume Up and Power button together for a few seconds.
- Release the keys as soon as you see the Amigoo logo.
- Now, press the Power button to enter into the Recovery Mode.
Boot Amigoo H8 into Recovery using ADB command
- First of all, make sure you have installed Amigoo H8 USB Driver and ADB and Fastboot Drivers on your Windows PC.
- Enable "USB Debugging" on your phone from Developer Options. If Developer Options is missing; go to Settings > About Phone and tap on Build Number for about 7-10 times.
- Connect your device to PC and open Command Prompt (CMD).
- Enter the below command to boot Amigoo H8 into Recovery Mode.
adb reboot recovery