Want to Boot Amoi N79 into Recovery Mode? Then follow the instructions listed on this page to successfully Boot Amoi N79 to Recovery Mode.
Amoi N79 Recovery Mode allows the users to perform advanced operations like flashing Root Package and other zip mods, wipe user cache and data, and many more.
Here we have shared two methods which will help in booting Amoi N79 to Recovery.
Also: Amoi A862W Recovery Mode and Fastboot Mode
Boot Amoi N79 into Recovery Mode
Below are the methods using which you can boot Amoi N79 into Recovery Mode.
Boot Amoi N79 Recovery Mode using Hardware Buttons
- Power off your phone.
- Once the device is off. Press and hold the Volume Up and Power button together for a few seconds.
- Release the keys as soon as you see the Amoi logo and wait for few seconds.
- Now, your phone should boot into Recovery Mode.
Boot Amoi N79 into Recovery using ADB command
- First of all, make sure you have installed Amoi N79 USB Driver and ADB and Fastboot Drivers on your Windows PC.
- Enable "USB Debugging" on your phone from Developer Options. If Developer Options is missing; go to Settings > About Phone and tap on Build Number for about 7-10 times.
- Connect your device to PC and open Command Prompt (CMD).
- Enter the below command to boot Amoi N79 into Recovery Mode.
adb reboot recovery
LEAVE A REPLY