Want to Boot Archos 45 Titanium into Recovery Mode? Then follow the instructions listed on this page to successfully Boot Archos 45 Titanium to Recovery Mode.
Archos 45 Titanium Recovery Mode allows the users to perform advanced operations like flashing Root Package and other zip mods, wipe user cache and data, and many more.
Here we have shared two methods which will help in booting Archos 45 Titanium to Recovery.
Also: Archos X67 5G Recovery Mode and Fastboot Mode
Boot Archos 45 Titanium into Recovery Mode
Below are the methods using which you can boot Archos 45 Titanium into Recovery Mode.
Boot Archos 45 Titanium Recovery Mode using Hardware Buttons
- Power off your phone.
- Once the device is off. Press and hold the Volume Up and Power button together for a few seconds.
- Release the keys as soon as you see the Archos logo and wait for few seconds.
- Now, your phone should boot into Recovery Mode.
Boot Archos 45 Titanium into Recovery using ADB command
- First of all, make sure you have installed Archos 45 Titanium USB Driver and ADB and Fastboot Drivers on your Windows PC.
- Enable "USB Debugging" on your phone from Developer Options. If Developer Options is missing; go to Settings > About Phone and tap on Build Number for about 7-10 times.
- Connect your device to PC and open Command Prompt (CMD).
- Enter the below command to boot Archos 45 Titanium into Recovery Mode.
adb reboot recovery
How to Factory Reset Archos 45 Titanium
LEAVE A REPLY