Want to Boot Archos 45c Helium 4G into Recovery Mode? Then follow the instructions listed on this page to successfully Boot Archos 45c Helium 4G to Recovery Mode.
Archos 45c Helium 4G Recovery Mode allows the users to perform advanced operations like flashing Root Package and other zip mods, wipe user cache and data, and many more.
Here we have shared two methods which will help in booting Archos 45c Helium 4G to Recovery.
Also: Archos AC101XE Recovery Mode and Fastboot Mode
Boot Archos 45c Helium 4G into Recovery Mode
Below are the methods using which you can boot Archos 45c Helium 4G into Recovery Mode.
Boot Archos 45c Helium 4G Recovery Mode using Hardware Buttons
- Power off your phone.
- Once the device is off. Press and hold the Volume Up and Power button together for a few seconds.
- Release the keys as soon as you see the Android logo and wait for few seconds.
- To enter Recovery Mode, hold down the Volume Up key and press the Home button once.
Boot Archos 45c Helium 4G into Recovery using ADB command
- First of all, make sure you have installed Archos 45c Helium 4G USB Driver and ADB and Fastboot Drivers on your Windows PC.
- Enable "USB Debugging" on your phone from Developer Options. If Developer Options is missing; go to Settings > About Phone and tap on Build Number for about 7-10 times.
- Connect your device to PC and open Command Prompt (CMD).
- Enter the below command to boot Archos 45c Helium 4G into Recovery Mode.
adb reboot recovery
How to Factory Reset Archos 45c Helium 4G
LEAVE A REPLY