Want to Boot Archos 50 Oxygen Plus into Recovery Mode or Fastboot Mode or Bootloader Mode? Then follow the instructions listed on this page to successfully Boot Archos 50 Oxygen Plus to Fastboot Mode or Recovery Mode.
Archos 50 Oxygen Plus Recovery Mode allows the users to perform advanced operations like flashing Root Package and other zip mods, wipe user cache and data, and many more.
Table of Contents
Archos 50 Oxygen Plus Fastboot Mode allows the user to flash Custom Image files and Custom Recovery like TWRP, CWM, Philz, etc. on to the device. Let’s now proceed and see How to reboot Archos 50 Oxygen Plus into Recovery Mode and Fastboot Mode.
Boot Archos 50 Oxygen Plus into Recovery Mode
Below are the methods using which you can boot Archos 50 Oxygen Plus into Recovery Mode.
- First of all, power off your phone.
- Now, press and hold the Volume Up and Power button together for a few seconds.
- Release the Power button as soon as you see the Archos logo while still holding the Volume Up button.
- Keep the Volume Up button pressed until the Archos 50 Oxygen Plus boots into Recovery Mode.
Boot Archos 50 Oxygen Plus into Recovery using ADB command
- First of all, make sure you have installed Archos 50 Oxygen Plus USB Driver and ADB and Fastboot Drivers on your Windows PC.
- Enable "USB Debugging" on your phone from Developer Options. If Developer Options is missing; go to Settings > About Phone and tap on Build Number for about 7-10 times.
- Connect your device to PC and open Command Prompt (CMD).
- Enter the below command to boot Archos 50 Oxygen Plus into Recovery Mode.
adb reboot recovery