Want to Boot Archos 70 Titanium into Recovery Mode or Fastboot Mode or Bootloader Mode? Then follow the instructions listed on this page to successfully Boot Archos 70 Titanium to Fastboot Mode or Recovery Mode.
Archos 70 Titanium Recovery Mode allows the users to perform advanced operations like flashing Root Package and other zip mods, wipe user cache and data, and many more.
Archos 70 Titanium Fastboot Mode allows the user to flash Custom Image files and Custom Recovery like TWRP, CWM, Philz, etc. on to the device. Let’s now proceed and see How to reboot Archos 70 Titanium into Recovery Mode and Fastboot Mode.
Also: Archos 50D Helium 4G Recovery Mode and Fastboot Mode
Boot Archos 70 Titanium into Recovery Mode
Below are the methods using which you can boot Archos 70 Titanium into Recovery Mode.
Boot Archos 70 Titanium Recovery Mode using Hardware Buttons
- First of all, power off your phone.
- Now, press and hold the Volume Up and Power button together for a few seconds.
- Release the Power button as soon as you see the Archos logo while still holding the Volume Up button.
- Keep the Volume Up button pressed until the Archos 70 Titanium boots into Recovery Mode.
Boot Archos 70 Titanium into Recovery using ADB command
- First of all, make sure you have installed Archos 70 Titanium USB Driver and ADB and Fastboot Drivers on your Windows PC.
- Enable "USB Debugging" on your phone from Developer Options. If Developer Options is missing; go to Settings > About Phone and tap on Build Number for about 7-10 times.
- Connect your device to PC and open Command Prompt (CMD).
- Enter the below command to boot Archos 70 Titanium into Recovery Mode.
adb reboot recovery
How to Factory Reset Archos 70 Titanium
LEAVE A REPLY