Want to Boot Archos Access 50 4G into Recovery Mode? Then follow the instructions listed on this page to successfully Boot Archos Access 50 4G to Recovery Mode.
Archos Access 50 4G Recovery Mode allows the users to perform advanced operations like flashing Root Package and other zip mods, wipe user cache and data, and many more.
Table of Contents
Here we have shared two methods which will help in booting Archos Access 50 4G to Recovery.
Boot Archos Access 50 4G into Recovery Mode
Below are the methods using which you can boot Archos Access 50 4G into Recovery Mode.
- Power off your phone.
- Once the device is off. Press and hold the Volume Up and Power button together for a few seconds.
- Release the keys as soon as you see the Archos logo and wait for few seconds.
- Now, your phone should boot into Recovery Mode.
Boot Archos Access 50 4G into Recovery using ADB command
- First of all, make sure you have installed Archos Access 50 4G USB Driver and ADB and Fastboot Drivers on your Windows PC.
- Enable "USB Debugging" on your phone from Developer Options. If Developer Options is missing; go to Settings > About Phone and tap on Build Number for about 7-10 times.
- Connect your device to PC and open Command Prompt (CMD).
- Enter the below command to boot Archos Access 50 4G into Recovery Mode.
adb reboot recovery