Want to Boot Archos ChefPad into Recovery Mode? Then follow the instructions listed on this page to successfully Boot Archos ChefPad to Recovery Mode.
Archos ChefPad Recovery Mode allows the users to perform advanced operations like flashing Root Package and other zip mods, wipe user cache and data, and many more.
Table of Contents
Here we have shared two methods which will help in booting Archos ChefPad to Recovery.
Boot Archos ChefPad into Recovery Mode
Below are the methods using which you can boot Archos ChefPad into Recovery Mode.
- Power off your Device.
- Once the device is off. Press and hold the Volume Up button together for a couple of seconds.
- While holding down the Volume Up button, Connect a USB cable to your device and to a wall outlet.
- As soon as Android logo appears, Release the Volume Up button.
- Now, press the Power + Volume Up button to enter into the Recovery Mode.
Boot Archos ChefPad into Recovery using ADB command
- First of all, make sure you have installed Archos ChefPad USB Driver and ADB and Fastboot Drivers on your Windows PC.
- Enable "USB Debugging" on your phone from Developer Options. If Developer Options is missing; go to Settings > About Phone and tap on Build Number for about 7-10 times.
- Connect your device to PC and open Command Prompt (CMD).
- Enter the below command to boot Archos ChefPad into Recovery Mode.
adb reboot recovery