Want to Boot Ark Elf E1 into Recovery Mode? Then follow the instructions listed on this page to successfully Boot Ark Elf E1 to Recovery Mode.
Ark Elf E1 Recovery Mode allows the users to perform advanced operations like flashing Root Package and other zip mods, wipe user cache and data, and many more.
Table of Contents
Here we have shared two methods which will help in booting Ark Elf E1 to Recovery.
Boot Ark Elf E1 into Recovery Mode
Below are the methods using which you can boot Ark Elf E1 into Recovery Mode.
- Power off your phone.
- Once the device is off, press and hold the Volume Down + Power button together for a few seconds.
- Release the Power button as soon as you see the Ark Logo on the screen.
- As soon as Android logo appears, Release the Volume Down button.
- Now, press the Volume Up + Power button to enter into the Recovery Mode.
Boot Ark Elf E1 into Recovery using ADB command
- First of all, make sure you have installed Ark Elf E1 USB Driver and ADB and Fastboot Drivers on your Windows PC.
- Enable "USB Debugging" on your phone from Developer Options. If Developer Options is missing; go to Settings > About Phone and tap on Build Number for about 7-10 times.
- Connect your device to PC and open Command Prompt (CMD).
- Enter the below command to boot Ark Elf E1 into Recovery Mode.
adb reboot recovery