Want to Boot Ark Phantom 1 into Recovery Mode? Then follow the instructions listed on this page to successfully Boot Ark Phantom 1 to Recovery Mode.
Ark Phantom 1 Recovery Mode allows the users to perform advanced operations like flashing Root Package and other zip mods, wipe user cache and data, and many more.
Here we have shared two methods which will help in booting Ark Phantom 1 to Recovery.
Also: Ark Benefit S503 Max Recovery Mode and Fastboot Mode
Boot Ark Phantom 1 into Recovery Mode
Below are the methods using which you can boot Ark Phantom 1 into Recovery Mode.
Boot Ark Phantom 1 Recovery Mode using Hardware Buttons
- Power off your phone.
- Once the device is off. Press and hold the Volume Down and Power button together for a few seconds.
- Release the Power key as soon as you see the Ark Logo on the screen.
- Release the Volume Down Button as soon as you see the Android Bot with Red exclamation on screen.
- Now Press the Volume Up and Power button to enter into Recovery Mode.
Boot Ark Phantom 1 into Recovery using ADB command
- First of all, make sure you have installed Ark Phantom 1 USB Driver and ADB and Fastboot Drivers on your Windows PC.
- Enable "USB Debugging" on your phone from Developer Options. If Developer Options is missing; go to Settings > About Phone and tap on Build Number for about 7-10 times.
- Connect your device to PC and open Command Prompt (CMD).
- Enter the below command to boot Ark Phantom 1 into Recovery Mode.
adb reboot recovery
How to Factory Reset Ark Phantom 1
LEAVE A REPLY