Want to Boot Asanzo S3 Plus into Recovery Mode? Then follow the instructions listed on this page to successfully Boot Asanzo S3 Plus to Recovery Mode.
Asanzo S3 Plus Recovery Mode allows the users to perform advanced operations like flashing Root Package and other zip mods, wipe user cache and data, and many more.
Here we have shared two methods which will help in booting Asanzo S3 Plus to Recovery.
Also: Asanzo S5 Recovery Mode and Fastboot Mode
Boot Asanzo S3 Plus into Recovery Mode
Below are the methods using which you can boot Asanzo S3 Plus into Recovery Mode.
Boot Asanzo S3 Plus Recovery Mode using Hardware Buttons
- Power off your phone.
- Once the device is off. Press and hold the Volume Up and Power button together for a few seconds.
- Release the keys as soon as you see the Asanzo logo and wait for few seconds.
- Now, your phone should boot into Recovery Mode.
Boot Asanzo S3 Plus into Recovery using ADB command
- First of all, make sure you have installed Asanzo S3 Plus USB Driver and ADB and Fastboot Drivers on your Windows PC.
- Enable "USB Debugging" on your phone from Developer Options. If Developer Options is missing; go to Settings > About Phone and tap on Build Number for about 7-10 times.
- Connect your device to PC and open Command Prompt (CMD).
- Enter the below command to boot Asanzo S3 Plus into Recovery Mode.
adb reboot recovery
How to Factory Reset Asanzo S3 Plus
LEAVE A REPLY