Want to Boot Ashtel Bluedigit G-four into Recovery Mode? Then follow the instructions listed on this page to successfully Boot Ashtel Bluedigit G-four to Recovery Mode.
Ashtel Bluedigit G-four Recovery Mode allows the users to perform advanced operations like flashing Root Package and other zip mods, wipe user cache and data, and many more.
Table of Contents
Here we have shared two methods which will help in booting Ashtel Bluedigit G-four to Recovery.
Boot Ashtel Bluedigit G-four into Recovery Mode
Below are the methods using which you can boot Ashtel Bluedigit G-four into Recovery Mode.
- Power off your phone.
- Once the device is off. Press and hold the Volume Up and Power button together for a few seconds.
- Release the keys as soon as you see the Ashtel logo and wait for few seconds.
- Now, your phone should boot into Recovery Mode.
Boot Ashtel Bluedigit G-four into Recovery using ADB command
- First of all, make sure you have installed Ashtel Bluedigit G-four USB Driver and ADB and Fastboot Drivers on your Windows PC.
- Enable "USB Debugging" on your phone from Developer Options. If Developer Options is missing; go to Settings > About Phone and tap on Build Number for about 7-10 times.
- Connect your device to PC and open Command Prompt (CMD).
- Enter the below command to boot Ashtel Bluedigit G-four into Recovery Mode.
adb reboot recovery