Want to Boot Aspera Jazz into Recovery Mode? Then follow the instructions listed on this page to successfully Boot Aspera Jazz to Recovery Mode.
Aspera Jazz Recovery Mode allows the users to perform advanced operations like flashing Root Package and other zip mods, wipe user cache and data, and many more.
Here we have shared two methods which will help in booting Aspera Jazz to Recovery.
Boot Aspera Jazz into Recovery Mode
Below are the methods using which you can boot Aspera Jazz into Recovery Mode.
Boot Aspera Jazz Recovery Mode using Hardware Buttons
- Power off your phone.
- Once the device is off. Press and hold the Volume Up and Power button together for a few seconds.
- Release the keys as soon as you see the Aspera logo and wait for few seconds.
- Now, your phone should boot into Recovery Mode.
Boot Aspera Jazz into Recovery using ADB command
- First of all, make sure you have installed Aspera Jazz USB Driver and ADB and Fastboot Drivers on your Windows PC.
- Enable "USB Debugging" on your phone from Developer Options. If Developer Options is missing; go to Settings > About Phone and tap on Build Number for about 7-10 times.
- Connect your device to PC and open Command Prompt (CMD).
- Enter the below command to boot Aspera Jazz into Recovery Mode.
adb reboot recovery
How to Factory Reset Aspera Jazz
LEAVE A REPLY