Want to Boot Asus Z01FD into Recovery Mode? Then follow the instructions listed on this page to successfully Boot Asus Z01FD to Recovery Mode.
Asus Z01FD Recovery Mode allows the users to perform advanced operations like flashing Root Package and other zip mods, wipe user cache and data, and many more.
Here we have shared two methods which will help in booting Asus Z01FD to Recovery.
Also: Asus ZenPad 8 Z380KNL Recovery Mode and Fastboot Mode
Boot Asus Z01FD into Recovery Mode
Below are the methods using which you can boot Asus Z01FD into Recovery Mode.
Boot Asus Z01FD Recovery Mode using Hardware Buttons
- Power off your phone.
- Once the device is off, press and hold the Volume Down + Power button together for a few seconds.
- Release the keys as soon as you see the Asus logo and wait for few seconds.
- Now, your phone should boot into Recovery Mode.
Boot Asus Z01FD into Recovery using ADB command
- First of all, make sure you have installed Asus Z01FD USB Driver and ADB and Fastboot Drivers on your Windows PC.
- Enable "USB Debugging" on your phone from Developer Options. If Developer Options is missing; go to Settings > About Phone and tap on Build Number for about 7-10 times.
- Connect your device to PC and open Command Prompt (CMD).
- Enter the below command to boot Asus Z01FD into Recovery Mode.
adb reboot recovery
How to Factory Reset Asus Z01FD
LEAVE A REPLY