Want to Boot Asus ZenFone 4 Selfie ZB553KL into Recovery Mode? Then follow the instructions listed on this page to successfully Boot Asus ZenFone 4 Selfie ZB553KL to Recovery Mode.
Asus ZenFone 4 Selfie ZB553KL Recovery Mode allows the users to perform advanced operations like flashing Root Package and other zip mods, wipe user cache and data, and many more.
Table of Contents
Here we have shared two methods which will help in booting Asus ZenFone 4 Selfie ZB553KL to Recovery.
Boot Asus ZenFone 4 Selfie ZB553KL into Recovery Mode
Below are the methods using which you can boot Asus ZenFone 4 Selfie ZB553KL into Recovery Mode.
- Power off your phone.
- Once the device is off, press and hold the Volume Down and Power button together for a few seconds.
- As soon as Android logo appears, Release the Volume Power button.
- Release the Volume Down button when the device boots into Recovery Mode.
Boot Asus ZenFone 4 Selfie ZB553KL into Recovery using ADB command
- First of all, make sure you have installed Asus ZenFone 4 Selfie ZB553KL USB Driver and ADB and Fastboot Drivers on your Windows PC.
- Enable "USB Debugging" on your phone from Developer Options. If Developer Options is missing; go to Settings > About Phone and tap on Build Number for about 7-10 times.
- Connect your device to PC and open Command Prompt (CMD).
- Enter the below command to boot Asus ZenFone 4 Selfie ZB553KL into Recovery Mode.
adb reboot recovery