Want to Boot Asus Zenfone Max Pro M2 into Recovery Mode? Then follow the instructions listed on this page to successfully Boot Asus Zenfone Max Pro M2 to Recovery Mode.
Asus Zenfone Max Pro M2 Recovery Mode allows the users to perform advanced operations like flashing Root Package and other zip mods, wipe user cache and data, and many more.
Here we have shared two methods which will help in booting Asus Zenfone Max Pro M2 to Recovery.
Also: Asus ZenFone 2 ZE550CL Recovery Mode and Fastboot Mode
Boot Asus Zenfone Max Pro M2 into Recovery Mode
Below are the methods using which you can boot Asus Zenfone Max Pro M2 into Recovery Mode.
Boot Asus Zenfone Max Pro M2 Recovery Mode using Hardware Buttons
- Power off your phone.
- Once the device is off. Press and hold the Volume Down and Power button together for a few seconds.
- As soon as Android logo appears, Release the Power button.
- Release the Volume Down button when the device boots into Recovery Mode.
Boot Asus Zenfone Max Pro M2 into Recovery using ADB command
- First of all, make sure you have installed Asus Zenfone Max Pro M2 USB Driver and ADB and Fastboot Drivers on your Windows PC.
- Enable "USB Debugging" on your phone from Developer Options. If Developer Options is missing; go to Settings > About Phone and tap on Build Number for about 7-10 times.
- Connect your device to PC and open Command Prompt (CMD).
- Enter the below command to boot Asus Zenfone Max Pro M2 into Recovery Mode.
adb reboot recovery
How to Factory Reset Asus Zenfone Max Pro M2
LEAVE A REPLY