Want to Boot Asus ZenPad 3 8.0 Z581KL into Recovery Mode or Fastboot Mode or Bootloader Mode? Then follow the instructions listed on this page to successfully Boot Asus ZenPad 3 8.0 Z581KL to Fastboot Mode or Recovery Mode.
Asus ZenPad 3 8.0 Z581KL Recovery Mode allows the users to perform advanced operations like flashing Root Package and other zip mods, wipe user cache and data, and many more.
Table of Contents
Asus ZenPad 3 8.0 Z581KL Fastboot Mode allows the user to flash Custom Image files and Custom Recovery like TWRP, CWM, Philz, etc. on to the device. Let’s now proceed and see How to reboot Asus ZenPad 3 8.0 Z581KL into Recovery Mode and Fastboot Mode.
Boot Asus ZenPad 3 8.0 Z581KL into Recovery Mode
Below are the methods using which you can boot Asus ZenPad 3 8.0 Z581KL into Recovery Mode.
- Power off your phone.
- Once the device is off, press and hold the Volume Down + Power button together for a few seconds.
- Release the keys as soon as you see the Asus logo and wait for few seconds.
- Now, your phone should boot into Recovery Mode.
Boot Asus ZenPad 3 8.0 Z581KL into Recovery using ADB command
- First of all, make sure you have installed Asus ZenPad 3 8.0 Z581KL USB Driver and ADB and Fastboot Drivers on your Windows PC.
- Enable "USB Debugging" on your phone from Developer Options. If Developer Options is missing; go to Settings > About Phone and tap on Build Number for about 7-10 times.
- Connect your device to PC and open Command Prompt (CMD).
- Enter the below command to boot Asus ZenPad 3 8.0 Z581KL into Recovery Mode.
adb reboot recovery