Want to Boot Azumi A40Q into Recovery Mode? Then follow the instructions listed on this page to successfully Boot Azumi A40Q to Recovery Mode.
Azumi A40Q Recovery Mode allows the users to perform advanced operations like flashing Root Package and other zip mods, wipe user cache and data, and many more.
Table of Contents
Here we have shared two methods which will help in booting Azumi A40Q to Recovery.
Boot Azumi A40Q into Recovery Mode
Below are the methods using which you can boot Azumi A40Q into Recovery Mode.
- Power off your phone.
- Once the device is off. Press and hold the Volume Down and Power button together for a few seconds.
- Release the Power key as soon as you see the Azumi logo and wait for few seconds.
- If Android Robot appears, release holding Volume Down button.
- Now, your phone should boot into Recovery Mode.
Boot Azumi A40Q into Recovery using ADB command
- First of all, make sure you have installed Azumi A40Q USB Driver and ADB and Fastboot Drivers on your Windows PC.
- Enable "USB Debugging" on your phone from Developer Options. If Developer Options is missing; go to Settings > About Phone and tap on Build Number for about 7-10 times.
- Connect your device to PC and open Command Prompt (CMD).
- Enter the below command to boot Azumi A40Q into Recovery Mode.
adb reboot recovery