Want to Boot Azumi KL40TV into Recovery Mode? Then follow the instructions listed on this page to successfully Boot Azumi KL40TV to Recovery Mode.
Azumi KL40TV Recovery Mode allows the users to perform advanced operations like flashing Root Package and other zip mods, wipe user cache and data, and many more.
Here we have shared two methods which will help in booting Azumi KL40TV to Recovery.
Also: Azumi A40 Recovery Mode and Fastboot Mode
Boot Azumi KL40TV into Recovery Mode
Below are the methods using which you can boot Azumi KL40TV into Recovery Mode.
Boot Azumi KL40TV Recovery Mode using Hardware Buttons
- Power off your phone.
- Once the device is off. Press and hold the Volume Up and Power button together for a few seconds.
- Release the keys as soon as you see the Azumi logo and wait for few seconds.
- As soon as Android logo appears, press the Power button to enter the Recovery Mode.
Boot Azumi KL40TV into Recovery using ADB command
- First of all, make sure you have installed Azumi KL40TV USB Driver and ADB and Fastboot Drivers on your Windows PC.
- Enable "USB Debugging" on your phone from Developer Options. If Developer Options is missing; go to Settings > About Phone and tap on Build Number for about 7-10 times.
- Connect your device to PC and open Command Prompt (CMD).
- Enter the below command to boot Azumi KL40TV into Recovery Mode.
adb reboot recovery
How to Factory Reset Azumi KL40TV
LEAVE A REPLY