Want to Boot Bedove HY5001 into Recovery Mode? Then follow the instructions listed on this page to successfully Boot Bedove HY5001 to Recovery Mode.
Bedove HY5001 Recovery Mode allows the users to perform advanced operations like flashing Root Package and other zip mods, wipe user cache and data, and many more.
Table of Contents
Here we have shared two methods which will help in booting Bedove HY5001 to Recovery.
Boot Bedove HY5001 into Recovery Mode
Below are the methods using which you can boot Bedove HY5001 into Recovery Mode.
- Power off your phone.
- Once the device is off. Press and hold the Volume Up and Power button together for a few seconds.
- Release the Power key as soon as you see the Bedove Logo on the screen.
When you see the Android Robot Release Volume button.
Then hold down for 2 seconds of Power Key and while you hold Power key you need to press Volume Up shortly.
Boot Bedove HY5001 into Recovery using ADB command
- First of all, make sure you have installed Bedove HY5001 USB Driver and ADB and Fastboot Drivers on your Windows PC.
- Enable "USB Debugging" on your phone from Developer Options. If Developer Options is missing; go to Settings > About Phone and tap on Build Number for about 7-10 times.
- Connect your device to PC and open Command Prompt (CMD).
- Enter the below command to boot Bedove HY5001 into Recovery Mode.
adb reboot recovery