Want to Boot BlackView S8 into Recovery Mode? Then follow the instructions listed on this page to successfully Boot BlackView S8 to Recovery Mode.
BlackView S8 Recovery Mode allows the users to perform advanced operations like flashing Root Package and other zip mods, wipe user cache and data, and many more.
Here we have shared two methods which will help in booting BlackView S8 to Recovery.
Also: BlackView A10 Recovery Mode and Fastboot Mode
Boot BlackView S8 into Recovery Mode
Below are the methods using which you can boot BlackView S8 into Recovery Mode.
Boot BlackView S8 Recovery Mode using Hardware Buttons
- Power off your phone.
- Once the device is off. Press and hold the Volume Up and Power button together for a few seconds.
- Release the Power key as soon as you see the BlackView Logo on the screen.
- As soon as Android logo appears, Release the Volume Up button.
- Now start pressing Volume Up and click the Power button once.
Boot BlackView S8 into Recovery using ADB command
- First of all, make sure you have installed BlackView S8 USB Driver and ADB and Fastboot Drivers on your Windows PC.
- Enable "USB Debugging" on your phone from Developer Options. If Developer Options is missing; go to Settings > About Phone and tap on Build Number for about 7-10 times.
- Connect your device to PC and open Command Prompt (CMD).
- Enter the below command to boot BlackView S8 into Recovery Mode.
adb reboot recovery
Boot BlackView S8 into Factory Mode
- First of all, power off the device.
- Press and hold Volume Down and Power buttons together for few seconds.
- Release the keys once the device boots into Factory Mode.
How to Factory Reset BlackView S8
LEAVE A REPLY