Want to Boot Blaupunkt Discovery into Recovery Mode? Then follow the instructions listed on this page to successfully Boot Blaupunkt Discovery to Recovery Mode.
Blaupunkt Discovery Recovery Mode allows the users to perform advanced operations like flashing Root Package and other zip mods, wipe user cache and data, and many more.
Here we have shared two methods which will help in booting Blaupunkt Discovery to Recovery.
Also: Blaupunkt Endeavour 1010 Recovery Mode and Fastboot Mode
Boot Blaupunkt Discovery into Recovery Mode
Below are the methods using which you can boot Blaupunkt Discovery into Recovery Mode.
Boot Blaupunkt Discovery Recovery Mode using Hardware Buttons
- Power off your phone.
- Once the device is off. Press and hold the Volume Down and Power button together for a few seconds.
- Release the keys as soon as you see the Blaupunkt logo and wait for few seconds.
- Now, press the Volume Down button to enter into the Recovery Mode.
Boot Blaupunkt Discovery into Recovery using ADB command
- First of all, make sure you have installed Blaupunkt Discovery USB Driver and ADB and Fastboot Drivers on your Windows PC.
- Enable "USB Debugging" on your phone from Developer Options. If Developer Options is missing; go to Settings > About Phone and tap on Build Number for about 7-10 times.
- Connect your device to PC and open Command Prompt (CMD).
- Enter the below command to boot Blaupunkt Discovery into Recovery Mode.
adb reboot recovery
How to Factory Reset Blaupunkt Discovery
LEAVE A REPLY