Want to Boot BLU Life One (2015) into Recovery Mode? Then follow the instructions listed on this page to successfully Boot BLU Life One (2015) to Recovery Mode.
BLU Life One (2015) Recovery Mode allows the users to perform advanced operations like flashing Root Package and other zip mods, wipe user cache and data, and many more.
Table of Contents
Here we have shared two methods which will help in booting BLU Life One (2015) to Recovery.
Boot BLU Life One (2015) into Recovery Mod
Below are the methods using which you can boot BLU Life One (2015) into Recovery Mode.
- Power off your phone.
- Now, press and hold the Volume Up + Volume Down and Power button together for a few seconds.
- Release the keys as soon as you see the new menu on the screen.
- Now, choose Recovery Mode press the Volume Up button once.
- As soon as Android logo appears, hold down the Power button to bring up the Recovery Mode.
- Now, your phone should boot into Recovery Mode.
Boot BLU Life One (2015) into Recovery using ADB command
- First of all, make sure you have installed BLU Life One (2015) USB Driver and ADB and Fastboot Drivers on your Windows PC.
- Enable "USB Debugging" on your phone from Developer Options. If Developer Options is missing; go to Settings > About Phone and tap on Build Number for about 7-10 times.
- Connect your device to PC and open Command Prompt (CMD).
- Enter the below command to boot BLU Life One (2015) into Recovery Mode.
adb reboot recovery