Want to Boot BLU Life View Tab into Recovery Mode? Then follow the instructions listed on this page to successfully Boot BLU Life View Tab to Recovery Mode.
BLU Life View Tab Recovery Mode allows the users to perform advanced operations like flashing Root Package and other zip mods, wipe user cache and data, and many more.
Here we have shared two methods which will help in booting BLU Life View Tab to Recovery.
Boot BLU Life View Tab into Recovery Mode
Below are the methods using which you can boot BLU Life View Tab into Recovery Mode.
Boot BLU Life View Tab Recovery Mode using Hardware Buttons
- Power off your phone.
- Once the device is off, press and hold the Volume Up + Volume Down and Power button together for a few seconds.
- Release the keys as soon as you see the Android Bot with Red exclamation on screen.
- Now, press the Volume Up button to enter into the Recovery Mode.
Boot BLU Life View Tab into Recovery using ADB command
- First of all, make sure you have installed BLU Life View Tab USB Driver and ADB and Fastboot Drivers on your Windows PC.
- Enable "USB Debugging" on your phone from Developer Options. If Developer Options is missing; go to Settings > About Phone and tap on Build Number for about 7-10 times.
- Connect your device to PC and open Command Prompt (CMD).
- Enter the below command to boot BLU Life View Tab into Recovery Mode.
adb reboot recovery
Boot BLU Life View Tab into Factory Mode
- First of all, power off your device.
- Press and hold Volume Down + Volume Up and Power buttons together for few seconds.
- Now, press the Volume Down button to enter into the Factory Mode.