Want to Boot BLU Studio 5.0 CE into Recovery Mode? Then follow the instructions listed on this page to successfully Boot BLU Studio 5.0 CE to Recovery Mode.
BLU Studio 5.0 CE Recovery Mode allows the users to perform advanced operations like flashing Root Package and other zip mods, wipe user cache and data, and many more.
Table of Contents
Here we have shared two methods which will help in booting BLU Studio 5.0 CE to Recovery.
Boot BLU Studio 5.0 CE into Recovery Mode
Below are the methods using which you can boot BLU Studio 5.0 CE into Recovery Mode.
- Power off your phone.
- Once the device is off, press and hold the Volume Up + Volume Down and Power button together for a few seconds.
- Release the keys as soon as you see the Android Bot with Red exclamation on screen.
- Now, press the Volume Up button to enter into the Recovery Mode.
Boot BLU Studio 5.0 CE into Recovery using ADB command
- First of all, make sure you have installed BLU Studio 5.0 CE USB Driver and ADB and Fastboot Drivers on your Windows PC.
- Enable "USB Debugging" on your phone from Developer Options. If Developer Options is missing; go to Settings > About Phone and tap on Build Number for about 7-10 times.
- Connect your device to PC and open Command Prompt (CMD).
- Enter the below command to boot BLU Studio 5.0 CE into Recovery Mode.
adb reboot recovery
Boot BLU Studio 5.0 CE into Factory Mode
- First of all, power off your device.
- Press and hold Volume Down + Volume Up and Power buttons together for few seconds.
- Now, press the Volume Down button to enter into the Factory Mode.