Want to Boot BLU Studio X D750L into Recovery Mode? Then follow the instructions listed on this page to successfully Boot BLU Studio X D750L to Recovery Mode.
BLU Studio X D750L Recovery Mode allows the users to perform advanced operations like flashing Root Package and other zip mods, wipe user cache and data, and many more.
Table of Contents
Here we have shared two methods which will help in booting BLU Studio X D750L to Recovery.
Boot BLU Studio X D750L into Recovery Mode
Below are the methods using which you can boot BLU Studio X D750L into Recovery Mode.
- Power off your phone.
- Once the device is off, press and hold the Volume Up and Power buttons together for a few seconds.
- As soon as screen lights up, Release the Power button, but keep holding the Volume Up button.
- Now, your phone should boot into Recovery Mode.
Boot BLU Studio X D750L into Recovery using ADB command
- First of all, make sure you have installed BLU Studio X D750L USB Driver and ADB and Fastboot Drivers on your Windows PC.
- Enable "USB Debugging" on your phone from Developer Options. If Developer Options is missing; go to Settings > About Phone and tap on Build Number for about 7-10 times.
- Connect your device to PC and open Command Prompt (CMD).
- Enter the below command to boot BLU Studio X D750L into Recovery Mode.
adb reboot recovery