Want to Boot BLU Studio X12 into Recovery Mode or Fastboot Mode or Bootloader Mode? Then follow the instructions listed on this page to successfully Boot BLU Studio X12 to Fastboot Mode or Recovery Mode.
BLU Studio X12 Recovery Mode allows the users to perform advanced operations like flashing Root Package and other zip mods, wipe user cache and data, and many more.
BLU Studio X12 Fastboot Mode allows the user to flash Custom Image files and Custom Recovery like TWRP, CWM, Philz, etc. on to the device. Let’s now proceed and see How to reboot BLU Studio X12 into Recovery Mode and Fastboot Mode.
Also: BLU C7 Recovery Mode and Fastboot Mode
Boot BLU Studio X12 into Recovery Mode
Below are the methods using which you can boot BLU Studio X12 into Recovery Mode.
Boot BLU Studio X12 Recovery Mode using Hardware Buttons
- First of all, power off your phone.
- Once the device is off, press and hold the Volume Up + Power button together for a few seconds.
- Release the keys as soon as you see the BLU logo and wait for few seconds.
- If the Android Bot with Red exclamation pops up, then press Volume Up and Power buttons together at once.
- Now, your phone should boot into Recovery Mode.
Boot BLU Studio X12 into Recovery using ADB command
- First of all, make sure you have installed BLU Studio X12 USB Driver and ADB and Fastboot Drivers on your Windows PC.
- Enable "USB Debugging" on your phone from Developer Options. If Developer Options is missing; go to Settings > About Phone and tap on Build Number for about 7-10 times.
- Connect your device to PC and open Command Prompt (CMD).
- Enter the below command to boot BLU Studio X12 into Recovery Mode.
adb reboot recovery
How to Factory Reset BLU Studio X12
LEAVE A REPLY