Want to Boot BLU Tank Xtreme into Recovery Mode? Then follow the instructions listed on this page to successfully Boot BLU Tank Xtreme to Recovery Mode.
BLU Tank Xtreme Recovery Mode allows the users to perform advanced operations like flashing Root Package and other zip mods, wipe user cache and data, and many more.
Table of Contents
Here we have shared two methods which will help in booting BLU Tank Xtreme to Recovery.
Boot BLU Tank Xtreme into Recovery Mode
Below are the methods using which you can boot BLU Tank Xtreme into Recovery Mode.
- Power off your phone.
- Now, press and hold the Volume Up and Power button together for a few seconds.
- Release the keys as soon as you see the BLU logo and wait for few seconds.
- If Android Robot appears, press the Volume Up and Power button.
- Now, your phone should boot into Recovery Mode.
Boot BLU Tank Xtreme into Recovery using ADB command
- First of all, make sure you have installed BLU Tank Xtreme USB Driver and ADB and Fastboot Drivers on your Windows PC.
- Enable "USB Debugging" on your phone from Developer Options. If Developer Options is missing; go to Settings > About Phone and tap on Build Number for about 7-10 times.
- Connect your device to PC and open Command Prompt (CMD).
- Enter the below command to boot BLU Tank Xtreme into Recovery Mode.
adb reboot recovery