Want to Boot BLU Vivo 6 into Recovery Mode? Then follow the instructions listed on this page to successfully Boot BLU Vivo 6 to Recovery Mode.
BLU Vivo 6 Recovery Mode allows the users to perform advanced operations like flashing Root Package and other zip mods, wipe user cache and data, and many more.
Here we have shared two methods which will help in booting BLU Vivo 6 to Recovery.
Also: BLU Studio Selfie 2 Recovery Mode and Fastboot Mode
Boot BLU Vivo 6 into Recovery Mode
Below are the methods using which you can boot BLU Vivo 6 into Recovery Mode.
Boot BLU Vivo 6 Recovery Mode using Hardware Buttons
- Power off your phone.
- Once the device is off, press and hold the Volume Up and Power buttons together for a few seconds.
- Release the Power key as soon as you see the BLU logo on the screen.
- Release the Volume Up Button when the device boots into Recovery Mode.
Boot BLU Vivo 6 into Recovery using ADB command
- First of all, make sure you have installed BLU Vivo 6 USB Driver and ADB and Fastboot Drivers on your Windows PC.
- Enable "USB Debugging" on your phone from Developer Options. If Developer Options is missing; go to Settings > About Phone and tap on Build Number for about 7-10 times.
- Connect your device to PC and open Command Prompt (CMD).
- Enter the below command to boot BLU Vivo 6 into Recovery Mode.
adb reboot recovery
Boot BLU Vivo 6 into Factory Mode
- First of all, power off the device.
- Press and hold Volume Down and Power buttons together for few seconds.
- Release the keys once the device boots into Factory Mode.
How to Factory Reset BLU Vivo 6
LEAVE A REPLY